Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!

Hey loves, 

I am back! And better than ever. I know it has been a while since I have been posting stuff. I have had so much going on and needed to take some time off from blogging. During my time away, one of the things I was thinking about is how I can rebrand myself to come back better than ever. One of the best ways for me to do this is for me to get you all to provide me with feedback and let me know what you like me to post and what you do not like me to post a lot of. My vision for the blog is to continue to focus heavily on beauty and some fashion. I will be incorporating some things about college life and a healthy lifestyle as well. I am so excited about coming back and I cannot wait to put smiles back on all of your beautiful faces!!! 

Best,
Britt

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe and email your feedback to makeupandbeautylover15@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment