Sunday, October 27, 2013

Influenster Vox Box!

Hi my beautiful people,

For the second time in my life, I was able to do a review on the influenster VoxBox!! Yayyy!!! For those of you who have never heard of a voxbox, it is a company that gets you to test out products from other companies and let them know whether it was a "yay" or "nay". So, they sent me a box full of goodies this month to try out.

Overall, I was not too satisfied with the box. It was called the "varsity voxbox". Meaning, it is geared for college students and what they think college students need. This is my third year of college and I just did not feel that certain things in the box were really a necessity of a college student. It honestly seemed a lot more high school in my opinion. Here's what they sent me:

1. Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash
Daily Clear® Refreshing Superfruit Wash
They sent 3 samples and 3 coupons for this product. I believe this was one of the two best products for the box. This is an actual necessity for a college student because you're constantly outside and sometimes sweating and you just need that boost of refreshment for your face! This product get a YAY!

2. Airheads Xtremes Bites

I am going to be a bit biased on this one because I just do not like sour/chewy candy...so I honestly did not try it. I gave it to my roommate and she absolutely loved it. As a college student, I try to eat on the healthier side because I'm constantly running so I did not see it's purpose in the box. For anyone who loves airheads, I assume that you will love this part of the box! This product gets a Nay!

3. Kiss Nail Dress

These are cute, but very middle/high school to me. I know that I have only been out of high school for 2.5 years, but I feel like it's a little to young for me. This product gets a Nay!

4. NYC BIG BOLD PLUMPING & SHINE LIP GLOSS
Hmmm...I feel that lip gloss is universal for all ages, so I can see why they put it in here. The gloss itself is a bit sticky...but a gloss is a gloss...so I can't say to much about it. :-). The pink color was just a big high school to me as well. This product gets a YAY!

5. TIDE PODS
Oh My Jesus! I love me some Tide Pods!!! This has to be the most brilliant idea in the world! All you do is pop it in the washer before you start your clothes and then you have a big smile on your face because you don't have to pick up that big huge box or jug of tide liquid detergent. Get's a YAY with no questions asked!

I feel that with this box, they were trying to make it young. But, I feel as though they went a little to young for it to reach out to college students. The two best things in there for college students were the face wash and the pods. So if you're a college student, stop reading this and hurry to Walgreens and get it!

I hope you all enjoyed this review and leave any comments or questions below.

Britt

Disclaimer: The products were sent to me from Influenster and I did NOT purchase any of it with my own money or pay for the shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment