Monday, February 4, 2013

Makeup Haul!!!


This is a glimpse of my latest haul!!
(There are a few items I forget to put in for the pic)

1. LA Girl Pro.conceal (A follower emailed me and told me to try it out, its very hard to find lol $2.49)
2. NYX Smokey Eye Pallete $6.99 at Ulta
3. NYX Natural Eye Pallete $6.99 at Ulta
4. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream $8.99 at CVS (been wanting to try forever)
5. Ulta Eyeshadows; the prices vary
6. Maybelline Baby Lips $3.99 at Ulta
7. Maybelline Shinesational Lip Gloss in Cocoa Fever
8. Black Radiance Lip Stick
9. I picked up a few samples from Estee Lauder's DWI Foundation. I wanted to try it out before buying it and so far I love it, so I will definitely be buying it in a few days!

I will be posting the other items up later on this week and I will be doing reviews on the products beginning early next week. Please leave comments below if you have tried any of the products and tell me what you think. Don't forget to give me some +1s.

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment