Friday, February 15, 2013

Tips: How to Makeup Your Foundation look Natural

This post is geared more towards those who use liquid foundation and a brush to apply it.

After you apply foundation with your brush (I use my foundation or stippling brush depending on mood) take a beauty sponge and pat it across your face (do not wipe) to remove transferable makeup from your face. This gives a very natural and matte look. Also, apply a face primer before applying foundation and use a setting spray once you complete all of your makeup.


You want you face to look like this...


Not like this...

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the beauty blender? It says it gives a flawless finish but not sure... your thoughts? Please.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the beauty blender and I really like it. I just bought it over the weekend and it gives a flawless look. I use it to blend my foundation and concealer. But, I like to blend it with my concealer better than my foundation just because I am a brush girl when it comes to my foundation :) But, its definitely worth a buy and I have a thorough review coming up on it soon, so be sure to check it out. :)

      Delete