Friday, February 1, 2013

PRODUCT OF THE DAY!!!!!!

Rimmel  Natural Bronzer



I have the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sunlight. I really like this product. This bronzer is really light for my skin since I am African American. However, I do not use it as a bronzer J I have a natural glow and brightness to my skin and this helps me to restore the glow in my skin after I apply my foundation. It gives me a more natural look. I didn’t think that there was a product that could do that, but to my surprise it was! These come in 4 different shades: Sun Light, Sun Bronze, Sun Glow, and Sun Dance. Sun Light is the lightest and Sun Dance is the darkest. I’ve been using this for about the past month and a half (maybe longer) and I believe everyone should have this. Even if you are looking for a darker tone, they have those as well! If you are more fair skin, then you could use this one for a contour. It is a must have product…go get yours right now!

Don’t Forget to Subscribe!!!

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment