Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What is my must have beauty product and why?



I must have my eyeliner with me everyday! Even if I don't wear foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow or anything, eyeliner still gives my face that extra look that it needs. Eyeliner can go a long way. If I am running late for class or work, I just put on some eyeliner and I look gorgeous. My favorite type of liner is gel because it goes on easier than anything. I apply it to my top lid and I take a black eyeshadow that I have by maybelline and apply that to my lower lash line. It comes out beautiful. You guys will begin seeing my tutorials in a few weeks.

I hope you guys enjoy this post and I would love to know about the type of liner that you use and if ou have any tips or tricks :)

Thanks, 
Britt


Don't forget to subscribe and +1 this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment