Monday, February 18, 2013

Ulta Eyeshadow in Twilight




Price: $7.00


I have recently gotten into Ulta Brand Eyeshadows because I did not know that they are as good as they are. The last time that I went to Ulta, I was browsing through their shadows and I was not having a good makeup shopping day (I really did not know what I wanted). I came across this color and fell in love with it. It is a beautiful color and would go very well with a smokey eye. Anything can be done with this color. It is a purplish gray color (just gorgeous). If you guys would like to see a review on all of the Ulta single shadows that I have just leave a comment below and I will do so because I have a total of 6 of them.

Britt

P.S. Sorry the swatch did not come out right, I could not get the lighting to come out right. But it looks the exact same way on skin as it does in the pan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment