Saturday, March 16, 2013

Beauty Deal of the Day!

Today's beauty deal of the day is for all of the Bareminerals lovers and everyone who is interested in trying it!

Ulta is having a sale for 40% off of their Mineral Viel! It's originally $20 and on sale for $12.


They have about 6 different types of mineral veil that you can choose from. I would suggest going to pick this up today because you cannot beat that price. I will definitely be picking it up to try! The veil is nothing ore than a translucent finishing powder that absorbs oil. Go and get yours!

I hope that you guys enjoy this review. If you like seeing deal of the day posts, just +1 this so that I can know that these posts actually interest you guys and I will continue to do it :)

Thanks loves,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment