Friday, March 22, 2013

Product Comparison/Reviews!


Hey loves!

Today I am doing a review on two mascaras that I really love: Benefit's They're Real and Smashbox Full Exposure! I love them both. These are two of the best mascaras that I have every tried, hands down. They both retail for $19-23 in the US. They give a very good coverage and really fill out your lashes. Personally, I do not wear falsies and these really give me that same allusion that falsies do. The "They're Real Mascara" really gives you that false yet natural look. I love the full exposure because it thickens out my lashes (I like that) to make them look full. The Smashbox Full Exposure is very comparable to Maybelline's Great Last Mascara. The brushes on them are very similar. The difference is that Smashbox's is just formulated a little better and feels better on the eye. Which is understandable because it is like 3x the price of Great Lash. As far as a dupe for the They're Real, I have heard that the Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara is a very good one. Personally, I have not tried that one yet. Now for the Pros and Cons:

They're Real:

Pros:

Good Coverage
Buildable
Lengthens
Great Brush
Separates and adds Precision
Goes on Smoothly
Volumizes

Cons:

Their have been complaints of hurting eyelashes (doesn't happen to me)


Full Exposure:

Pros:

Volumizes
Goes on smooth
Lengthens
Separates Lashes
Makes lashes more full

Cons:

Can be diffifult to remove (depending on amount of coats)
Can take a while to dry


Overall, I believe that these are really good products. The cons that they have can be fixed, well I don't know what the They're Real eyelash complainers can d o except not use it lol. But, for the Full Exposure, the cons are not overly annoying, I've only noticed them happening like twice and like I said with the They're Real eyelashes hurting, I've never noticed it hurting. However, it does feel weird when you put it on, so maybe the "weird feeling" is mistaken for pain. If I would have to pick one of these two two be my favorite, it would definitely have to be the They're Real, because I just really like it. If you read any of my posts, you will know that :). But, I use both of them equally.

I hope that this review helped someone, because that is my main goal and priority for my blog. If you like this post, don't be shy to hit that +1 button. 

Thanks loves,
Britt

**Another Giveaway coming soon**

No comments:

Post a Comment