Saturday, March 9, 2013

Review Time!

Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up

Price: $30.00
Location: Ulta, Sephora and Benefit


I really like this highlight. However, it is a bit too metallic. It says that you can use it to highlight cheek bones. But, since I am African American and have a golden skin tone, I only use it to highlight my brow bone. It is a champagne color (very pretty). If you are lighter skinned, then you can probably get more use out of it than me, as far as highlighting cheek bones and bridge of nose is concerned. I would definitely recommend this product to all skin types and everyone. I rarely use a light shadow anymore to highlight my brow bones because I light the way this looks better. It is very easy to apply. I use a blending brush to blend it out. I definitely recommend this product to anyone and I hope that you guys found this review helpful if you were considering purchasing it.

Thanks loves, 
Britt

Don't forget to give me a Google +1 and subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment