Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review Time!

Benefit They're Real Mascara


"Speechless the first time I used it!"

So, as all of you ladies know, I used to be obsessed with the CoverGirl Professional Mascara. Not anymore! My birthday was last Tuesday and Sephora gave me a sample of this for my birthday. I was speechless the first time I used it! I completely fell in love. Honestly, I will probably never go back and buy a different mascara from this. I now swear by this. It is very true to its name. It will really make people question whether your lashes are real or not. The first time i used it, the way the brush felt against my lashes scared me a bit because it felt kind of weird lol. But, it gave it beautiful look and I was just mesmerized by it. It is definitely worth the price. It is $18 and I bought two of them, so yeah, it is that good. I definitely recommend this to anyone. Especially those who do not where falsies like me.I definitely think all of you ladies should go and buy it! If you like or dislike this mascara, leave your comments below and let me know how you like it!

Don't forget to subscribe and give me a google plus!

Thanks love, Britt

*Another giveaway is soon to come*

2 comments:

  1. They are just too good... Lol i love it and wear mines daily... No need for any other mascara... I mean ill try others but this is my fav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I even bought the smashbox full exposure and its good too, but idk what they're real has done to me lol I'm in love lol

      Delete