Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review Time!

L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

This is a really good product. I was a little nervous about trying it because I "used" to suck at liquid eyeliner, until I purchased this one. This one is in Earthen Rock Brown 630. I really like it because I always wear a black eyeliner, but this one is good for when I am just chilling and want to tone it down a little bit. It's not as harsh. This product is definitely worth buying, because I would have never guessed that it would be as good as it was. I have always used gel liners and pencils but this will definitely make me add liquid to my list. I will definitely be purchasing this in the Black Mica 610. If you have not tried this product, I would definitely suggest you doing it, because it is worth every penny. I think you can find it places from $7-10, which is not bad at all. I hope that you guys really enjoyed this review. Remember if you have any questions or comments to leave them below and I will reply back, like I always do :). Also, don't forget to click the +1 button. I will be doing a giveaway which will feature this product. I will post all of the information for it on March 17, 2013, so be on the lookout for that! 

Thanks loves,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment