Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: Black Radiance Shine Control Primer

Price: $4.99
Location: Walmart

This shine control primer is really good for oily skin. When I apply this primer, it makes my face matte and I do not have to apply a lot. This can work alone, under a foundation or under a bb cream. It makes your face very smooth.

Pros:
·        Smooth
·        Easy to Apply
·        Controls shine
·        Controls oil
·        Lasts Long

Cons:
·        Need to allow it to set for about 5 mins, so you have to add 5-10 mins to your makeup routine

This primer lasts really long. I bought this bottle in October and I still have enough in there to last me about another month and a half. It is definitely a must try product. Many people believe that it is only made for African American skin because their makeup is made primarily for Women of Color. However, I have friends from other ethnicities (Caucasian, Mexican, Italian, etc.) who use this product as well, so it can be used for everyone and everyone loves it. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a primer that is very affordable.
Thanks loves!
Britt

(Don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments below:the positive and the negative, I want everything)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one as of yet but I will pick up & tube & give it a try. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! I'm not a fan of black radiance products but I love this primer! I don't even remember what made me try it, but I'm glad I did! :)

      Delete