Sunday, January 13, 2013

My introduction

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to start blogging. My blog is dedicated to beauty, college, fashion and things I see in my everyday life. I will be putting up some tips and pics of things I think looks good. I will also occasionally let you guys see things that go on about myself. Well a brief thing about me is I am originally from Jamaica, Queens, New York and I currently live in North Carolina. My boyfriend recently joined the army so I am missing him a lot but I'm making it :-). I am a sophomore in college and love every bit of it. I love to look at anything beauty and fashion so if you guys have a blog, youtube, website or anything you would like me to support you with, just let me know and I will check it out. You can contact me at makeupandbeautylover15@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment