Saturday, January 19, 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

Product: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
Color: Caramel
Price: $8.49
Location: I purchased this at Ulta but it is available at most stores

Overview:
I have been wanting to try this product out for a few months but never bought it. So, I had got bored on Wednesday and just went out and bought it :). It is actually a really good product and very light on the face.It doesn't look cakey when you add just the right amount. Adding to much can look very unnatural, but you have to really put on a whole lot to get that look. I have combination/oily skin and it does not really do anything to control it, however I do not really get too much shine coming through because I use a shine control primer. If I were to compare this to my Revlon ColorStay, I would say I like Revlon better, but this one matches my skin tone better so that is a plus.

Pros:
It goes on very smoothly
Very Easy to Apply
Blends Well
Light Weight
Good Pigmentation

Cons:
Can be greasy, but a good shine control primer will help with that if you have oily skin like me

No comments:

Post a Comment