Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Products I want to try!!!


I can never have too many beauty products because I always want more. I feel like I need them, even though I have a ton :)

Here are some products I want to try and will be getting:

Urban Decay Naked Basics
$27 at Ulta and Sephora

Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover
$4.99 at Target

Hello Kitty - Wild Thing Makeup Palette
Hello Kitty: Wild Thing Makeup Pallete
$49 $34 at Sephora ($200 value)
Rimmel BB Cream
$6.99 at Ulta

If you guys have tried any of the products, just leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it.


4 comments:

  1. The Rimmel BB cream is soooo good!! Definitely give it a go!
    Aimee
    Xoxo
    http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally saw it at the store today and picked up a tube, I'm so excited about trying it. I probably won't try it until tomorrow :) and I will let you know how it goes.

      Make sure to enter my giveaway by 2/20/2013. You're one step into it because you commented on a post. The rest of the rules are in one of my previous posts and it titled "GIVEAWAY".

      Delete
  2. Im lOoking forward to trying the naked basics... I wont be able to get mines til maybe next week.. Ill be doing my products i want to try post in a day or two..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be looking for it...starting right now =)

      Delete