Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beauty Deal of the Day!

Hey loves!!!!!!!!!

Is it time for any of you to start replacing some of those makeup brushes? Do just want to add some more to your collection (like me)? Or are you just starting out with the makeup thing and are looking for good brushes? WELP.....

ULTA HAS A SALE GOING ON!!!!!!

Ulta is currently having a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sale on all of their Real Techniques Cosmetics Brushes.

Real Techniques

These brushes are actually a good quality to be considered "drugstore" brushes. They are very reasonably priced. Ulta also has a coupon that you can use to apply towards it. For the coupon click here. The coupon can be applied to anything in the store that is not a high end product. Back to the brushes, it is definitely a MUST BUY. My favorite brushes that I have from their collection is the foundation brush and stippling brush...probably because those are the only two that I have from them. But, please make sure you go and pick at least 2 of the up becuase you will not regret it.

If all of my loves enjoy this post, make sure that you subscribe and +1 for more. Also, if you guys want a Mother's Day gift idea post, let me know. I'll probably be doing one anyway.

Thanks loves,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment