Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 2013 Favorites!!!!

Hi Loves,

In March, I had a lot of favorites to haul! Like too many! Therefore, this post is going to be really long. So, bare with me! :)

1. Sephora Collection Advanced Airbrush Set
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Advanced Airbrush Set

These brushes were a gift from my boyfriend for my birthday last month. These brushes are amazing! Like, I am so happy that he got them for me. They really give me a flawless, airbrush look! They work with any foundation, concealer, etc. This set comes with a powder brush, foundation brush, concealer brush, crease brush and eye brush. This set retails at Sephora for $65. It is on the pricey side, but it is definitely worth the price. I love, love, love this brush set.

2. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24-Hour Foundation
LancĂ´me - Teint Idole Ultra 24H
In this foundation, I am the shade 430 Bisque C. This foundation shade is literally the most perfect foundation shade that I have ever tried. One of the many things that I love about it is that it is non-transferable, meaning that it does not rub off. Also, it does not oxidize as fast as many other foundations do. It does not start to oxidize until about 8 hours of wear. Even when it oxidizes, it still does not turn overly dark as many foundations do. This foundation retails for $45.

3. CoverGirl Queen Lasting Matte Pressed Powder
COVERGIRL Queen Lasting Matte Pressed Powder - Golden Medium 415
In this powder, I am the shade golden. The golden shade is a perfect shade for me. I like to wear this powder on top of my liquid foundations to set my makeup. This powder is very inexpensive. It retails from $5-8.

4. Hello Kitty Wild Thing Makeup Pallete
Hello Kitty - Wild Thing Makeup Palette
This pallete was also one of the many birthday gifts I had got from my boyfriend. I wanted this pallete for a really long time and he knew that and got it. I really love this pallete. I use at least one color out of this pallette during the week. **I will be posting swatches of this tomorrow in a post with a full review**. This pallete retails for $34, originally $49 and it is a $200 value. The pigmentation is really good as well. It comes with 12 eyeshadows, an eyeliner, and a compact mirror, all in a collectible tin case. I am not sure if sephora still sells it or not because it was limited edition. But, if they do, you should definitely get it as soon as you can. The colors are also good for creating a spring time look.

5. Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit Cosmetics - They're Real! Mascara
You guys have already saw my review and raves about this product.
See this link: http://makeupandbeautyqueen.blogspot.com/2013/03/product-comparisonreviews.html

6. Smashbox Full Exposure
Smashbox - Full Exposure Mascara
You all have saw my rave on this one as well.
See this link: http://makeupandbeautyqueen.blogspot.com/2013/03/product-comparisonreviews.html

7. L'Oreal Go 360 Clean


I have switched facial cleansers, as you all should know from previous posts that I used to use the Clean and Clear Essentials Daily Facial Cleanser. Well, now I love the L'Oreal Go 360 Clean. I love it because it smells really good. It also comes with a sponge for you to exfoliate with. The sponge pops in and out of the bottle which is very convenient. This is really good for removing makeup. I love it.

8. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Smashbox - Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Before, I was using the Black Radiance Shine Control Primer, until I fell in love with this one. With this primer, a little goes a very long way. The tube is $36, but it could literally last you like 8 months or more if you use it properly because you really do not need much at all!

9. Maybelline ShineSensational in Cocoa Fever

I have been on a hunt to find a gloss that would go on my lips like a nude and natural color while matching my skin tone and this was the perfect one for the job. With a lot of my glosses, I have to mix colors with clear gloss to make them work for my skin. But, with this one, all I have to do is apply the gloss. It is a very pretty color. It also smells really good (like cocoa) and it tastes sweet. Love it!

10. Wet 'n Wild Mocha-Licious

This lipstick is very good for the price. I have many lipsticks from wet 'n wild because they are actually decent quality for their price. I had gotten this from Walgreens for $2.99. It is very good. When I bought this one, I bought another one of their lipsticks called "make me blush". However, I have only used that one once and it is just as good, but I have not used it enough to add it to my march favorites.

11. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Dream Fresh BB
I am in the shade medium/deep. As you all know, this was not my favorite product in the world when I first got it. But, this month, I decided to try it out for an entire week and i loved it. The way that I had used it was I applied it with a foundation brush and the lightly brushed my CoverGirl powder over it for a little bit of coverage. I actually like it for my lighter days when I do not to wear heavy makeup. I see this as being my go to product for the summer because foundation can be a bit of a drag to wear when there are temperatures in the high 80s and the sun blazing.




That will conclude my March Favorites post! I would love to hear what all of your march favorites were. If you are a fellow blogger, leave the link to your favorites down below. If you are not a blogger or are not doing a favorites post, just leave a comment below telling me what were some of your favorites for the month. I hope that you all enjoy these products and will go and purchase some of them and tell me what you think! Don't forget to +1, subscribe and enter my new giveaway that is going on. Details for that is in yesterday's post! Talk to you guys soon!

Thanks loves,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment