Monday, April 29, 2013

Look of the Day + Product of the Day!

Hi lovesssssssssss!!!

I decided to take a study break to put up a post for you all! I really love my look today! The last few days I have done my look of the day using drugs...so today I did higher end brands. Which is weird because I'm wearing a hoodie, leggings and rainboots today because of the rain...but, who says we can't enhance our beauty in the rain!

But...here's what I'm wearing on my face today:

  • Smashbox Foundation Primer
  • Smashbox Eyelid Primer
  • Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra 24H SPF 15 Foundation in 430 Bisque C
  • Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup in Matte Tawny
  • Smashbox Blush Rush in Bare
  • Benefit Eyeshadows in Peach Fuzz and Brown Buss (from the Greeting from Cabana Glama Set)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner
  • Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
  • Rimmel Kiss of Life Lipstick (Only Drugstore Product for Today)
The product that I choose as my favorite for today is...Rimmel Lipstick...because its is a Red and I normally don't do red lips...but I am loving it today. Its funny because I've had it in my collection for a few months now and I think I've worn it one time before today...but I think I'm going to start wearing it more.

To see me my look..follow me on instagram @makeupandbeautylover15

Click Here to see today's look and previous looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment