Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review Time!

Hello Kitty Wild Thing Palette


Hello Kitty - Wild Thing Makeup Palette

Hey loves!

As I promised you guys in my March Favorites post, I am bringing a review of the hello kitty wild thing palette with swatches. This is my current favorite makeup palette because you can create anything from a very natural daytime eye to a smokin' night time smokey eye! The colors are swatched below.




The colors are not named or numbered, so I just went from left to right and down the rows. My favorite colors to use in the pallete (my normal everyday look) is the second color all over the lid, the last color in the crease and fifth color in my browbone. As you can tell, these colors are extremely pigmented. Some of the colors actually appear to be a bit lighter due to my lighting. These colors are very easy to apply. Some of the eyeshadow palettes that I have, the colors can tend to be a bit tough to grab. However, this one is very smoothe. The palette itself comes with 12 shadows, a compact mirror, an eyeliner, and it all comes in a collectible tin (which you can store things once you use everything up). As you all should know from yesterday, my boyfriend had bought me this. I had been wanting this palette for months and I didn't want to buy it because I just did not think it would be very pigmented at all. Honestly, the main reason I wanted it is because I love Hello Kitty lol. But, I am very happy and thankful that he had got it for me...I love him so much. But, what I love the most about it is that you can create any type of look and you will be amaxed at the outcome. Some mornings, I just mix colors together and I'm just like OMG I can't believe it actually looks good. I literally have never blended and mixed the colors in this palette and said "Oh, that doesn't look right". I have done that with every other palette that I have. It's just a really fun palette and it is good for all seasons. You can order it online for $34 because most Sephora stores are sold out because it was limited edition. But, this is one thing that I must say every girl needs in her collection. Whether you are a beginner or a pro. It is definitely amazing and I love it!

Well, I definitely hope that you ladies enjoy this review and go and order this palette as soon as you can before it's all sold out!

Thanks loves, 
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment