Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review Time!

NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation


Hey loves, first I would like to apologize for not doing many posts this month. I have been super busy with school and especially now since finals start in two weeks. I will be having two posts up today. After these two posts, I will be focusing some of the "life" portion of my blog because it will be easier for me to do posts on that since I will be studying a lot and taking exams. It will also be a good way for you guys to get to know me a little better as well. So yeah, on to the review.

For this spring I have been loving NYX face products. I honestly never thought that I would try any face products from them, but I decided to venture out and find something new. Ok, I have worn this foundation everyday since last Monday and I LOVE IT so much! OMG! This stuff is amazing. The only bad thing about it is that it does not have a very good shade range. I am normally a caramel color in all of my foundations and I got this foundation in the shade California Tan 08 (which is their deepest shade), so if you're skin tone is a little deeper than that I would not suggest getting this foundation. At first, I did not think it was going to work at all but I decided give it a try and take it back if I don't like it. This is one of the best matching foundations with my skin. It barely oxidizes at all. Before, my go to drugstore foundation was the Revlon ColorStay, but it just began oxidizing so much and I just could not tolerate it anymore. This foundation retails for $15.00. It is carried at some Ulta stores and it is not sold online at the Ulta website. If you want to order it online, you have to click here and order it from NYX. Now for the pros and cons.

Pros
Lightweight
Has a pump for less mess
A little goes a long way
Blends well
Goes on Easy
Good Quality for the Money
Good for all skin types

Cons
Not a good shade range for very deep and very fair skin tones

I really hope that you all go and buy this foundation because it would make me extremely happy, just because lol. Now I have a question for all of you. I am debating on making an instagram and tumblr. I've had some people tell me a tumblr and some say instagram so that I can share pics of me, hauls and other fun things that I do with you all. So, please take the poll on the right and let me know which one you would feel more comfortable looking at.

1 comment: